Got Junk will give you a written quote to remove and dispose of unwanted items from household furniture, construction material, appliances etc. Their prices are based on the square footage it will take up on their truck along with the time estimated to complete the job.
Reuse Centres - Furniture, Small Household Items, Clothing
Most organizations provide free pick-up service
- Canadian Diabetes Collection Program - 858-3443
- Goodwill - 645-1455 - Call for location of nearest drop-off
- Goodways - 432-4900 - Furniture only
- Mission Services - 438-3056 - 300 William Street - No furniture
- Salvation Army - 434-1651 - Call for location of nearest drop-off bin
- St. Vincent de Paul - 438-7071 - 585 York Street, under Adelaide St. overpass
Reuse Centres - Renovation Materials
These companies will accept any type of reusable building material: lumber, drywall, windows, doors, plumbing & electrical fixtures, heating equipment, carpet (new), hardware, unopened cans of paint.
- Habitat ReStore - 659-1949 - 45 Pacific Court, Units 4-10
- St. Pierre Construction - 685-0888 - 595 Exeter Rd., East of Meg Drive